Anthony Esposito, D.O.
- B.A. – Emory University
- D.O. – Nova Southeastern College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Pre-Doctoral Fellowship – Neuro-Muscular Medicine and Manipulation
- Residency Training in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation – Jackson Memorial Hospital/University of Miami/li>
- Chief Resident – Musculoskeletal Medicine, Ultrasound-Guided Procedures, and EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Fellowship in Interventional Pain Management – University of South Florida, Moffitt Cancer Center, Tampa General Hospital
- Member – Florida Osteopathic Medical Association
- Member – American Osteopathic Association
- Member – American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Member – Association of Academic Physiatrists
- Member – American Academy of Pain Medicine
- Member – Florida Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- Member – American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
Dr. Anthony Esposito received his doctorate from Nova Southeastern College of Osteopathic Medicine in 2011. He is a member of the Florida Osteopathic Medical Association, American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Florida Society of Interventional Pain Physicians. He currently holds a Full Florida Osteopathic Medical License.
Dr. Esposito is Board Certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, and ABPMR Pain Medicine as well as an expert on peripheral joint injections, regenerative medicine and rehabilitation therapies. He has also co-authored many research journal articles on the subject of interventional pain management. Dr. Esposito participates in volunteer work for certain organizations, like the US Sailing World Cup Regatta, Dolphin’s Cycling Challenge and Chaminade-Modanna College Prepatory.