Attend Our Free Lunch Seminar
To Learn About Our Safer Alternative To Joint Replacement
Date: September 27|Time: 10.00 AM
This Seminar is especially for you if you:
- Have to have joint replacement but don't want to go under the knife.
- Have pain in your knees, hips, back, shoulder, or neck joints caused by disease, sports injuries, a motor vehicle accident, a fall, or other injuries.
- Have trouble with completing routine daily tasks such as walking, getting in and out of a car, bending over, and climbing stairs.
- Want to eliminate joint pain but also want to avoid any surgery-related complications.
Book Your Seat!
Information about seminar
No confusing medical terms or abbreviations!
We hold our stem cell seminars to educate, explain, and provide clear answers to all of our attendee’s questions.
Our Seminar Will Consist of:
ARO offers you an approach to caring for joint pain that won’t involve any major surgery.
Real care provided by real doctors!
The Seminar Will Be Held By:
Robert Dean, M.D.
- Over 20 years of experience in practice
- Serves Advanced Regenerative Orthopedics as the Founder and Medical Director
- One of the top doctors in Florida
- Has treated post-travel illnesses at the Tropical Medical Clinic
- The writer and host of “Cures for Mankind”
- Starkey Hearing Foundation resident physician
- Dr. Dean knows from experience that patients can avoid joint replacement surgery
Dr. Nick Willet
- Serves Advanced Regenerative Orthopedics as the Chief Science Officer
- His primary research is on regenerative engineering
- Dr. Willet has been published in over 25 research articles
- Honored over 10 times throughout his bioengineering research career
- Has developed a variety of regenerative approaches to prevent OA (Osteoarthritis) development and progression
- Current Professor of Orthopedics at Emory University
- Was a principal investigator (PI) during the NIH’s research on bone and muscle injuries
Disclaimer: The views and opinions shared by the patients in their testimonials is of their own accordance.
Each patients results may vary based on their age and physical condition.
Please Register For This Free Seminar
Using The Form Or Call Us
To Reserve Your Seat: (813) 296-6450
Limited Spots Available
On A First Come First-Serve Basis
Date: September 27
Time: 10.00 am EST
Book Your Seat!
Results of using Umbilical cord
Stem Cells for Osteoarthritic Patients
The diagrams below depict the pain intensity reduction and functionality improvement in patients who were treated by the Stem Cell-Based Medicinal Product (a composite of culture-expanded allogeneic human umbilical cord blood-derived mesenchymal stem cells and hyaluronic acid hydrogel).
- Substantial pain intensity reduction
- The improved clinical outcomes is stable over 7 years of follow-up
- The effects of Stem Cell-Based Medicinal Products
- Significant improvement in joint function
- Successful regeneration of articular cartilage
- Improves your quality of life